Phantom is a browser extension wallet that allows you to easily access and interact with decentralized applications on the Solana blockchain. To install the browser extension and
Phantom Wallet: Setup, Login, and Recover Your Wallet
Phantom has made its name as the popular Solana blockchain crypto wallet. This is the preferred crypto wallet for most Solana traders. Phantom can be used on mobile and PC with the help of its mobile app or browser extension. So, if you are looking for the best mobile and web wallet to manage the SOL tokens then you have come to the right page. In this read, you will get to know the procedure to install, create, access, and recover a Phantom Wallet. All you need to do is, keep your mobile or PC connected with the active internet and then approach the next sections of this post to learn how to set up your access to Phantom.
How to download and install Phantom Wallet?
To find, download, and install the Phantom app or browser extension on your mobile or PC, you need to approach the steps that are described below:
- 1.Open the preferred browser of your device and visit the Phantom.com/download page
- 2.In case you are using a mobile, go to the App or Play Store and then discover the Phantom app
- 3.Once you find the Phantom app or browser extension, click on it and download it to your device
- 4.On your mobile, it will be installed automatically
- 5.PC users need to click on the ‘Add to browser’ to complete this process
- 6.Finally, the Phantom app and browser extension will be installed on your device
Method to create a new wallet account on Phantom
If you have finished the process to install the Phantom app or browser extension on your device then you need to approach the quick steps that are given below to set up your wallet account:
- 1.In case you are using an Android or iOS device, open the Phantom mobile app
- 2.PC users need to open the Phantom browser extension on their device
- 3.From the homepage, you need to click on the ‘Create Wallet’ button
- 4.When asked, choose a password for your wallet and then find the seed phrase
- 5.After confirming the seed phrase details, click the ‘Finish’ button
- 6.Finally, your Phantom Wallet is ready to use
Simple steps for Phantom Wallet Login
Phantom asks you to enter the password details of the account to access the wallet. You can easily access your Phantom account with the help of these steps:
- 1.On your device, open the Phantom app or browser extension
- 2.Now, you will be asked to enter the password of your wallet
- 3.After entering the password, you need to click the ‘Unlock’ button
- 4.Finally, you have accessed your Phantom account with the help of a password
How to recover a Phantom account?
Phantom allows you to regain access to your wallet with the help of the seed phrase details. The easy steps for the Phantom Wallet recovery task are given below:
- 1.Form the Phantom browser extension or mobile app homepage, click the ‘Use seed phrase’ option
- 2.When asked, you need to submit the Phantom seed phrase details correctly
- 3.Now, get to the password fields and choose a password for your wallet account
- 4.Once you feed the required details, click the ‘Restore’ button to recover the wallet
To sum up, setting up, accessing, and recovering a Phantom account is easy and quick. You can set up the wallet without submitting any personal information on Phantom. For the users who are facing difficulty in getting started on Phantom, we have mentioned the quick process above on this page. Now, we confirm that if you read and follow the above-mentioned steps carefully then you will be able to set up your Phantom Wallet with the help of this post.